Collection of TMI resources on the web

Front Page Forums Help Wanted or Offered Collection of TMI resources on the web

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Blake Barton 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Alex K

Hello All,

in the last couple of months I discovered so many helpful resources on the internet related to TMI. Articles written by Culadasa, published in online magazines. Videos and podcasts, like in Deconstructing Yourself, Buddha At The Gaspump and so on and of course his Patroen Q&As. Then we have blogs by dedicated people in his community and websites of teachers in training, and helpful guides written and posted on reddit.

I was wondering if there would be interest in collection of these links and how we could make them accessible? I was thinking of collecting this all into a big list and putting it up somewhere. Should I just post it in this forum? Or is there something like an official TMI wiki for this sort of things?

Would a wiki be something that would be interesting for our community?

Blake Barton
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

That would be great for you to do this, and it would be appreciated. We have a volunteer task force that is just starting on some projects to organize and coordinate Culadasa’s teachings among other things. As part of that we are planning to create a Wiki with information about Culadasa’s teachings for both students and teachers.

You may contact me via private messaging in the forum, and we can discuss how to proceed. If anyone else is interested in helping out, please respond here.

With Gratitude,
    Blake

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.