TMI retreat at The Hermitage, Oct 1-8 2019

Front Page Forums Events TMI retreat at The Hermitage, Oct 1-8 2019

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pierre 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pierre

I am going to lead a 8-day retreat based on The Mind Illuminated at The Hermitage retreat centre in Denman Island, British Columbia, Canada https://thehermitage.ca/retreats from Oct 1st to Oct 8th, 2019. Some of the nice things about this retreat is that at The Hermitage you have your own single-occupancy kuti (cabin), and there is a chef that cooks good nourishing meals (breakfast, dinner, and soup at dinner time).
    You are welcome to pass along this announcement to anyone you think might be interested.
    with metta,
    Pierre

Alex K

Hey Pierre,

I think many people on the TMI subreddit would like to hear about this. If you don’t have an account I can pass it on.

Alex (from the Passadhi group)

Pierre

thanks Alex, I do have an account on that subreddit and I just asked one of the moderators for permission to post this announcement. It is part of the policy of that subreddit that teachers have to ask permission first, as the posts are supposed to be for students to ask questions.
    cheers
    Pierre

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.