Is it true to say

Front Page Forums Meditation Is it true to say

This topic contains 35 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bernadette 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Ivan Ganza

I’m glad you found the recordings. I found them of immense benefit.

Especially the “Meditation and Insight” retreat.

Cheers,
    -Ivan/

Bernadette

Ok, will make sure to check that out.

A logistics question. You sent a message regarding teachers which was helpful but when I came into the forum to reply to it it wasn’t there.Is it somewhere else in the forum?

Kind regards Bernadette

Bernadette

Thinking feels at the time of thinking more solid and real than the state of awareness and yet it proves to be the more ephemeral. What is thinking? What is happening when i am thinking? Why do i think?

Bernadette

Ivan Ganza

Hi Bernadette,

I had sent you a personal message. If you click on your name on the top right and follow into “Message” area you should see it. A little bit of click around should reveal it 😉

Ivan Ganza

Dear Bernadette,

|Thinking feels at the time of thinking more solid and real than the state of awareness and yet it proves to be the more ephemeral. What is thinking? What is happening when i am thinking? Why do i think?

Part of that — only you can answer this for yourself 😉 (Anything someone could write would be just words that may or may not help) It can be good to ask the question and leave a space for the answer to appear to you!

The rest — we could look at a long technical answer but I’m not sure how helpful that is, it would be very conceptual.

The Buddha taught something called “Dependant Origination”. Not sure if you are familiar with it? There are many good texts and resources all over place which talk about it. Very healthy to become familiar if not already.

Cheers,
    -Ivan/

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Ivan Ganza.

Bernadette

Thank you Ivan.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.