Any practitioner in France ?

Front Page Forums Dharma Treasure Community Information Any practitioner in France ?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nicolas 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Nicolas

Bonjour à tous,
    Je me demandais juste s’il y avait des pratiquants orientés TMI se trouvant en France ? Pour ma part je suis à Paris et je serai ravi de rencontrer des pratiquants francophones !
    J’ai déjà posté ce message sur Reddit et il s’avère que nous sommes déjà 4 !
    Bonne année à tous, Nicolas

Ted Lemon

Il y a au moins un francophone qui se joint fréquemment à ma convocation en ligne du samedi matin. Je ne mentionnerais pas cela, mais vous n’avez pas reçu de réponse, cela semble donc préférable à rien. Des informations sur la convocation peuvent être trouvées ici: https://abhayakara.fugue.com/weekly-meetup/

La convocation est malheureusement en anglais, mais peut-être pourriez-vous le rencontrer et prendre rendez-vous à un autre moment en français.

Nicolas

Hi,
    Thank you for your kind and french answer !
    I’ve had quite a few answers on Reddit and I’ve posted this here just to be sure not to miss anyone. In the near future and if it’s ok with you, I may attend one of your meetup. Hopefully you won’t be bothered by my strong french accent !

Have a nice day,

Nicolas

Robin

I’m in Paris and am just getting out of retreat at Cochise Stronghold, I would love to meet others. I sent you a PM.

Thanks for posting!

Nicolas

Hello à tous,
    Nous avons réussi à nous croiser avec deux autres pratiquants TMI sur Paris pour échanger autour de TMI et de nos expériences. Ce fut très agréable et nous allons essayer de nous recroiser de temps à autre. Nous avons créé un groupe Whatsapp pour communiquer de manière plus directe. Pour ceux qui viennent de temps en temps sur Paris et qui voudrait être aussi de la partie n’hésitez pas à me contacter par mp pour que je vous mette dans la boucle de cette mini sangha TMI francophone ! Bon week-end !

Terry

Hello,

I’m English and living in France, just south of Poitiers. I would be very interested in any group or organisation that gets started regarding studying TMI in France.

Best wishes.

Terry

Pierre

Hello everybody,

I am french and living in Paris, and would also also be very happy to meet other practitionners. I was also wondering if anyone can recommand a place to practice meditation with a group, if possible compatible with Culadasa’s method.

Thank you in advance, have a good day!

Nicolas

Hi Terry and Pierre,
    Nice to hear there are more people here !
    Yes we are trying to start a group in France, in fact we’ve created a whatsapp group with two other people living in Paris too so that we can communicate easily. We are supposed to meet today around 18h00 in Paris, and maybe try to find a place to practice together and talk about TMI. You can MP me your phone number so that we can add you in the group.
    Have a nice day too,
    Nicolas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.