Volunteer Transcribers Needed!

Front Page Forums Help Wanted or Offered Volunteer Transcribers Needed!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fede 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

If you’d like to help realize the vision of Upasaka Culadasa (Dr. John Yates), then please consider signing up to be a volunteer transcriber! Please note that transcribing is more than taking good notes — it’s keeping a word for word that’s easily referenced by students, teachers, researchers and even ghost writers of future books and articles. And it’s a wonderful way to intimately study a particular teaching that’s compelling to you.

If you’re feeling generous and you’d like to volunteer, please visit the Dharma Treasure Transcription Sign-Up Form and sign up to transcribe an audio recording. Be sure to check out the “comments” feature of the document for further instructions.

Have you been transcribing away, but never knew what to do with those finished documents??? Never fear! You can send them to Eve Smith at evewsmith@gmail.com. If you have any questions, please contact Eve at evewsmith@gmail.com. Thank you!!!

Fede

Are volunteer transceibers still needed? I have only recently become aware of Culadasas teachings but in that short time they have brought me much joy. I have been trying to think of a way to be of service. And I do enjoy listening to the audio recordings of past talks on Dharma Treasure.

Thanks,
    Fede

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.