Teachers availible through skype?

Front Page Forums Help Wanted or Offered Teachers availible through skype?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jonas 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jonas

Hi!

I’ve been meditating irregular for a few years and since feb I have passionately been meditating in line with the Mind Illuminated. Two friends more are also doing this and some more are interested. We speculated on forming a meditaiton group with people that follow this meditation and that we could meet now and then to share and ask with eachother. There are no techers in this style where we live and I thought it would be fabulous to get support and guidance with a teacher (or teacher in training) through skype. Are you or do you know anyone availible for that?

Best regards
    Jonas Johnsson

Blake Barton
    Keymaster

Hi Jonas,

Upasaka Tucker has a video conference based meditation group/class that meets every Tuesday. He has been trained in this style of meditation by Culadasa. I recommend sending him a private message through this forum to get the details.

Thanks,
    Blake

jonas

What a great suggestion Blake, thank you! Will contact him.

Please let us know what Tucker says Jonas

Thanks

Matthew

jonas

Yes, we are going to have a meeting on skype next week to discuss the possibilities for a european esangha since the times for the american esangha is in the middle of the night for us here. So it looks promising 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.