What does your practice look like? TMI Samatha-Vipassana Practitioner Survey

Front Page Forums Dharma Practice in Daily Life What does your practice look like? TMI Samatha-Vipassana Practitioner Survey

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jon 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jon

Hope this is the right sub-forum to post this in… 🙂

This is an unofficial survey I’ve put together in an effort to help our community of TMI practitioners better understand where we’re all at, how we’re practicing, etc. I think it might be helpful and inspirational on several levels, for people to know that progress is attainable, and to know that they’re not the only ones that have more time to put in. I will be closing the survey and posting the results in February!

It should only take a couple of minutes to complete, so if you have the time, I would very much appreciate it! If you could share it with others practicing, that would also be appreciated. I’d also appreciate sharing outside this community if you know others practicing in this style!

If you have feedback on the survey, please leave it here or message me (jonbashmusic@gmail.com). I won’t be changing it this time around (so that different people don’t end up answering different questions, etc), but I may do it again in a year or so.

Thank you very much! May these efforts benefit all beings.

Here’s the survey!” https://goo.gl/forms/V07AECj3LUd7dMur2

Jay

Hi Jon,

The survey is a great idaa. Some clarification needed though. For questions 5, 6, and 7, are you asking in regard to any type of meditation or only in regard to doing TMI?

Jay

Jon

Ah, good question. My intention was for those particular questions to be regarding any meditation practice.

Jay

Ok thanks. That clarified it.

Have you thought about offering the survey to the TMI Reddit group or was your intention to keep it more in house? If you do post it in the Reddit group, that would likely give you a few hundred more data points.

Jon

Yes, I posted it there late last month and will be doing so again before too long! 🙂

Jon

A quick bump as a reminder; I’ll be closing this survey at the end of the month, so if you’d like to contribute your data on your practice, it would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks again to all those that have contributed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.